You deserve to eat.
You deserve to be happy.
You deserve to be safe.
You deserve to be loved.
You deserve to live.
The only thing you don’t deserve is all the pain you’re in.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
DO YOU EVER GET A REALLY GOOD HUG FROM SOMEONE AND YOU’RE LIKE WAIT NO HUG ME MORE
why are parents allowed to yell and scream at their children and call them names and just make them feel like shit in general…
but when kids try to defend themselves…. its disrespectful?